Sunday, August 30, 2015

The One Where I'm Back at School!

With chemo number five under my belt, I moved back into St. Norbert yesterday afternoon. I love my new room (it's HUGE) and am so glad to be back with my friends.

A panoramic picture of my room


Some things that I brought with me from home that I think will be helpful:

A Brita Water Pitcher: I know how important it will be to stay hydrated throughout this semester, so my goal is to drink one full pitcher a day. So far, it hasn't been hard!

My car: Having the Accord with me will help me to get to and from labs, the grocery store, and home if I ever need to recuperate there.

Knitting/Entertainment supplies: While most of this semester will be spent writing papers, I know I'll need a lot of time to relax and stay healthy. I have designated two drawers already to fill with knitting, DVDs, and my coloring books.

Thank you, as always for your continued prayers and support.

Current symptoms/side effects/complaints: Nothing! :)

3 comments:

  1. Have an awesome year filled with God's love, Grace, and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best! Be smart about your health and time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks awesome! Going to be hard now sharing with roommates next semester. You're a smart gal taking precautions and preparing yourself for getting through the next few months. I know you'll do well, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I love reading them. A lot of people have had trouble posting however...if this is the case you can leave your message in a comment on Facebook or email it to me! Be sure to ctrl + c; before you publish just in case something goes awry - that way you still have your message.