Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The One to Other People with Hodgkin's

Hello,

When I found out I had Hodgkin's earlier this summer, I met a lovely girl who had gone through the same thing two years before me through her blog. I emailed her, and she was great at answering my questions about treatment, diet, hair loss, and everything else I could think of. I'm now extending the same invitation for any Hodgkin's fighter (or any cancer really, but I will be most helpful for Hodgkin's patients). It's always better to know than to wonder!

If you are a cancer fighter or a caregiver with questions, feel free to email me them. I'll do my best to answer them, and I promise to respond as quickly as possible.

Best wishes,

Maggie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! Keep up the great work! Thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pay it Forward" - You have the most generous heart. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock, Lil' Magz. Oh yeah ... I have to return that strawberry container. Maybe I'll fill it with monster cookies first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All throughout Hi-Lights, it was always "I never have time to make monster cookies." Where are you getting the time now, man?! Don't worry about the container!

      Delete

Please leave comments! I love reading them. A lot of people have had trouble posting however...if this is the case you can leave your message in a comment on Facebook or email it to me! Be sure to ctrl + c; before you publish just in case something goes awry - that way you still have your message.